- Stability and Transparency Control through ownership
- Innovating to Improve Quality Forward looking safety Initiatives
- Performance Measures Data driven for superior results
- Diane Fisher Senior VP & General Council of Presbyterian Healthcare Services “One of the many benefits to being a member of AEIX is that I have a say in managing the RRG. This comes in many forms and includes developing or changing policy language, input as to where to focus risk management resources, and determining how data should be used. The management team is very transparent and attentive to member needs.”
American Excess Insurance Exchange RRG, (AEIX) is an alliance of sophisticated healthcare systems that own and manage their excess professional and general liability insurance program. AEIX was built by industry leaders to promote best practices, reduce risk, and share in the financial rewards of the company. Since its inception in 1990, AEIX has assisted in reducing the long term cost of excess liability insurance, and minimizing volatility associated with the commercial insurance markets. Excess or umbrella limits of up to $40,000,000 per occurrence are available.Get Started
& Web Conferences
- Premier Insurance Management Services recognizes Premier healthcare alliance hospitals for reducing risk, enhancing care quality Read More...
- Health system owners of American Excess Insurance Exchange, RRG share $25 million dividend Read More...
- American Excess Insurance Exchange, RRG ranked by SNL Financial among top 10 best performing midsized commercial insurance companies Read More...
> Stay informed with our Risk E-lert NewsletterSign Up