- Stability and Transparency Control through ownership
- Innovating to Improve Quality Forward looking safety Initiatives
- Performance Measures Data driven for superior results
- Carl G. Herde Vice President of Finance & CFO of Baptist Healthcare System, Inc. “The reasons for joining AEIX are the same as the reasons hospitals form trusts or captives. AEIX gives us stability and control while insulating us from commercial insurance market cycles. What makes AEIX unique compared to most excess insurers is that they are focused on quality and data driven processes which have produced outstanding results.”
American Excess Insurance Exchange RRG, (AEIX) is an alliance of sophisticated healthcare systems that own and manage their excess professional and general liability insurance program. AEIX was built by industry leaders to promote best practices, reduce risk, and share in the financial rewards of the company. Since its inception in 1990, AEIX has assisted in reducing the long term cost of excess liability insurance, and minimizing volatility associated with the commercial insurance markets. Excess or umbrella limits of up to $40,000,000 per occurrence are available.Get Started
& Web Conferences
- Premier Insurance Management Services recognizes Premier healthcare alliance hospitals for reducing risk, enhancing care quality Read More...
- Health system owners of American Excess Insurance Exchange, RRG share $25 million dividend Read More...
- American Excess Insurance Exchange, RRG ranked by SNL Financial among top 10 best performing midsized commercial insurance companies Read More...
> Stay informed with our Risk E-lert NewsletterSign Up